Rob Duggan has worked in over 25 countries for Fortune 500 clients performing IT Security and Financial / Operational internal controls consulting work. Rob has also worked in National Healthcare IT Audit and Financial Audit / Compliance for 7 years as Audit and Compliance Officer, and has served 4 years in public accounting at the Senior Manager / Director level. Rob grew up in New Bern, North Carolina, graduated from NC State, and originally started his career in tobacco / commodities processing as an auditor with Universal Corporation of Richmond, VA. He recently moved back to Coastal Carolina to start an IT Security and Financial Controls Practice serving Carolinas Healthcare, Financial Services, Technology, Law, and CPA firms, as well as national/global firm clients. Rob is the founder and Principal Consultant of KellerDuggan Information Security and Financial Controls based in Wilmington, NC.
We are here to provide IT security and internal control best practices to ensure your business infrastructure is supported and protected, increase effectiveness and efficiency of business control processes, deliver brass-tacks client service experiences, and help secure revenue streams.
1. Over 20 years serving international and Fortune 500 clients in Healthcare, Manufacturing, Technology, and Financial Services / REITS in IT security and financial / operational controls, IT regulatory compliance, SOX 404, and audit.
2. Director / Senior Manager for RSM McGladrey and Cohn-Reznick, recently Audit and Compliance Officer for the 1200 Physicians of the UVA Health System, promoted to Managing Director of Audit for Amedisys (NSD-AMED – $1.5B National Home Health and Hospice).
3. Extensive certifications in IT security & financial controls:
4. Requested national speaker – MISTI, IIA, ISACA, Firms, and Employers in areas such as Client Facing Communications (for administrative personnel working with providers) Building the Trusted Advisor Relationship, Right Sized IT Security and NIST Compliant Disaster Recovery, Right-sized SOX 404 under PCAOB AS-5, and Cybersecurity Awareness. Rob is also a member of the Board of Advisors for the UNCW Center for Cyber Defense Education.
5. Society Affiliations / Professional memberships
Rob is a sailor by heart and has competed in events such as New Bern’s annual Michelob Cup and The Oar Race. Rob has been actively contributing to the arts and art societies since 2011, is a tenor vocalist, and is accompanied to Wilmington by his much-loved (and spoiled, and crazy…) Red Boston Terrier, Tonto.